Special Property Insurance

Special Property Insurance

Don’t risk the chance of your most prized possessions being stolen from you because you didn’t have the protection of extra insurance on your residential property. If you own valuable items like jewelry, firearms, artwork, stamp or coin collections, or antique furniture, homeowners insurance will cover accidental damage to these items—but they might not be fully covered. That’s where personal property coverage comes in; it’s an extra layer of protection that covers lost or stolen items as well as accidental damage.

Does your insurance coverage cover the valuables you own?

Being a responsible and responsible homeowner or renter is an important task. There are many things we do every day that we don’t think about and may not even realize can cost money. All it takes is once for it to happen and you could be facing major financial issues.

Here are a few good reasons why you need to be on the lookout for special property insurance for your home:

A) Jewelry, firearms, artwork, stamp and coin collections, and antiques may not be fully covered under a homeowners’/renters’ policy, which is now covered under the special property policy.

B) Additional protection, such as accidental damage and lost items, which insurance will now cover under this policy.


Get Started

Free Consultation

Protect yourself and everything that matters most!

Protect your valuables from theft, fire, and other damage with a new special property insurance policy from West America Insurance. We’ll help you get the coverage you need so that your valuables are protected at an affordable rate. We can help you decide if special property insurance can save you money. To find out if this coverage is right for you, give us a call so we can send an agent your way who will walk you through the policy and answer all of your questions.